I Journal: Your Happiness Advantage
I Journal is a journaling application designed according to the core principles that renowned author and psychologist Shawn Achor describes in his book "The Happiness Advantage":
- journaling as a means of moving from task-based activities to meaning-based activities
- write down something you are grateful for every day: gain a more positive perspective on life
- record how you exercise: boosts your mood and enhances your work performance
- capture moments of meditation: increases happiness, lowers stress, and can even improve immune function
- make note of your acts of kindness: feel much happier
Research shows that by practicing these principles, people can increase their productivity and develop a "happiness advantage".
I Journal makes it easier for you to capture text, photos, or voice notes from anywhere you are. Create a free account at Catch.com to enable automatic syncing and the ability to view and edit your journal on the web as well as from your Android devices. Your notebook can be viewed in forward or reverse chronological order. Your entries can also be location-tagged and shared via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
I Journal works in conjunction with Catch Notes, one of the leading free notepad apps on Android. You will be prompted to download from the Market it if you do not already have it installed.
Powered by Catch.com
I Journal is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-31. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
I Journal (version 1.0.5) has a file size of 489.47 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 128 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.